The Blue Membership includes a one-time admission to the Lavender Festival as well as all other festivals held at 123 Farm and Highland Springs Ranch & Inn for 365 days.
•1 meal ticket (up to $12 value), 1 drink ticket (up to $6 value), & 1 dessert ticket (up to $6 value), redeemable at all 123 Farm vendors at all 123 Farm festivals.
• One time admission to the Lavender Festival for card holder only.
• 10% off purchases at all retail shops run by 123 Farm (Organic Marketplace, Flower Market, gift shop, etc.) and Food Court (does not apply to third party food vendors or food trucks), workshops, preferred or VIP parking and tours! Offer applies only to purchases made in person (not available online)
• 10% off meals at The Grand Oak Farm to Table (includes holiday buffets), hotel room stay, sourdough bread workshop, farm camp and art camp
• Free admission and/or free parking to all other festivals held at 123 Farm (Olive Festival, Chili Festival, Cultured Food Festival, Sheep Shearing, Sausage & Beer Festival, Seasonglass Green Tea Festival, Christmas on the Farm)
• Parking to the Lavender Festival is NOT included
• Periodic exclusive discounts and offers to 123 Farm's online store
• Or consider a VIP Membership with added benefits for $70 per year, click here for more details
You may either choose to receive the pass via registered mail or pick up in person on the day you visit the festival. If you choose to receive the membership card via mail, please leave us a note of the person's name to appear on the card. If you plan on picking it up, please let us know what day you plan on visiting. You will need to enter through the Main Admission Gate located by the lobby (off Overland Trail) and not through the South Gate (located on Cherry Ave). The free shuttle from Beaumont High School will take you directly to the Main Admission Gate. For mailed orders, a signature will be required upon delivery to ensure product is received. There will be a $20 fee to replace lost or stolen cards.